Welcome!Aksana Photography: professional photographer in Switzerland and the UK.
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Facebook page
- RT @AFP: #BREAKING Belarus Olympic committee targeted in new US sanctions: White House official https://t.co/ySXEsRlwu8 1 year ago
- @AFP Thank you! 1 year ago
- BELARUS: 276 political prisoners in inhuman conditions, 4 on hunger strike and 2 attempted suicides. International… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @TISSOT Don't support the Dictatorship! Show your support to people that are fighting fore there rights! Be on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @EPinIreland Thank you so much for your help to people of Belarus! 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Korea
Every corner is fit to party: two big, four small, mama and papa and all us kids. Let us through, we need to play! Pepe, Nico, Fabi, Cata will play in a circle, this palace is a playground, will need a bit more space! Together we hold hands, forever we’ll share lives. Today is another party, we’ll do it more and more.
You cannot see it but is there, and it is as strong as ever. A 10000 kilometres bridge, a connection of hearts which pulse together. A communion of minds made of tenderness and love that flowered when my couple met in front of my lens, where the dance of sweet whispers and gentle touches unfolded slowly.
Baking the perfect baby is way more difficult than the ordinary bread. You need lots of love from two close bakers, a big patience and th strength to carry he oven around or nine months. At the end it can only be the masterpiece of nature. Lots of love to you all.